Monday, August 13, 2012

Stressed?!

Sometimes at night (and during the day) I sit and think about lots of things. Tonight I am thinking about stress. Why am I thinking about stress? Well that would be because I am stressed out. I am worried about money and school and my kids. Money because I just got my medical bills from my broken thumb and well between the ER and the doctors visits its over $1000. Had I had insurance it would have been a lot less than that. But that is another post for another day. I am stressed about school because I have been lacking in the homework department and as a result I am failing my class. EEP! and this is the last week of this class, and i do not see a way to bring my grade up unless I ace the last 4 assignments that i have to do. ** this is why parents and teachers stress about getting your homework done and in on time! One week of no homework can drastically change your grade from passing to failing!** I need to pass this class so I can continue on with my education. I would love to get a degree. <3 If I don't pass this class I risk having to take 6 months off of school and maybe paying that money back to the financial assistance place. :( not fun. English is not my best subject at all. I mean I am not good in a lot of subjects from school but English was the worst. I am horrible at writing papers. I lack organization and writing skills completely! My papers seem to go together well, until I read them and then it's a jumbled mess and it looks like a 4th grader wrote it. . . bleh I am horrible at writing! Most of my family has said that I won't make it through school and I will flunk out of it. They say that about a lot of things that I do, now that I think about it. But once, just once I would love to prove them wrong. Prove to them that I can do this and I am better than what they think I am. That's not asking to much is it?!  Then I worry about my kids,  I mean what parent doesn't? I worry about their health and their safety. I worry about how they are being treated and how they are treating others. I worry about them starting school next week. I wonder if I am making the right choices for them. I worry about being a good mother for them. Am I doing my job right?! There should have been a rule book written to give to parents when they go home from the hospital with their babies. I mean how are we to know we are doing the right thing for them? My kids are well past the baby stage tho. I mean they are 4 and 6. They will always be my babies but don't let them hear me calling them that, they will whine and throw a fit to let me know they aren't babies.

There are a lot of things that I worry about and stress over, and those are just the tip of the ice berg. Trust me! I could probably write a book on all the things that I worry about and stress over. Although if I were to write a book about it no one would read it because it would be filled with rambled on sentences and it  would be disorganized and a jumbled mess. My kids could probably write a better book than I could right now.

Ok so enough of my ramblings. :) :)

Hope you all have a good and stress free night.

No comments:

Post a Comment