They say that family will always be there for you, no matter what.... and that family is really the only ones that will be there for you no matter what. Family are the ones that aren't supposed to judge you or make you feel worthless. Right?
Well then my family must not have gotten the memo. I mean my family will help you if it makes them look good. My little family and I have been living with my parents for just over a year, so we can get back on our feet. Its been kind of rough on all 7 of us living in a small house here but we have made it work for the most part. I mean we have all had our ups and downs and we have worked through the little things but here lately things have been horrible. Fights have been started and things have gotten out of control.
Things have gotten so bad lately that my husband has been kicked out of the house and is living with his parents. While the kids and I stay here with my family. Not the situation we would like to be in but its what we have to do for now. Now that he has been kicked out my mom thinks its ok to run her mouth and put us all down. Isn't she the one that is supposed to be behind me supporting me and my marriage? Isn't she supposed to be behind me, being there for me no matter what? Well WRONG!! she is the one that is causing the most heartache in my life, well all my family is, really. They all have been on our case about everything and I am tired of it. I am tired of the crap that has been going on and I am not going to be keeping quiet anymore.
I am not a door mat and I will not be walked all over anymore. My husband has told me time and time again, that they are using me and are just walking all over me because I let them. I kept telling myself that he was wrong and that my family would never do that to me and well he was right, they are doing that to me. I am sick of it!
Sorry for my ranting and raving like this I just have alot on my mind and needed somewhere to put it.
No comments:
Post a Comment