Monday, August 13, 2012

Rainy days.....

Rainy days... Today is a rainy, gloomy day. What is it about days like today that make you want to stay in bed amd sleep the day away?
On days like today I want to curl up on the couch or in a comfy chair and read a book and have a cup of hot cocoa. Rainy days are also good days to grab that stack off movies you have been wanting to watch but never seem too have time to watch.

Days like this are perfect for crafting. If I had my craft desk set up and if my sewing machine was working I would be going through this huge stack of fabric I have laying around... there are dresses that could be made & bows to match...

Well s much as I would love to sit here and continue to wish I could do all these things, I can't I have kids running around the house and homework to do...

Hope you all get a chance to enjoy this rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment